3D web mobile platform developed for the company ATMOS DESIGN (https://atmos.com.co/), which is part of the large events industry, designing, producing and assembling Stands, Show Rooms for Fairs, Commercial Events and Business. The purpose of this platform is to allow potential clients to simulate what the stand to rent would look like. To do this, they can choose the number of walls of the stand, the width and length, type of floor and prints that will go on the walls. It also offers them the option of choosing and locating the furniture that best suits their needs and budget in the stand.
The application generates a quote of the design with different views and a detailed breakdown of the previously selected characteristics.
- Optimizes Atmos Design´s sales process by not requiring the creation of 3D renders to show what an assembled stand would look like.
- Digitalizing the quote for each new design frees up operational time for the sales team.
- Atmos Design is presents itself as a company at the forefront of the digital revolution by making excellent use of the new tools that technology offers us.
- Atmos Design gives its potential clients an interactive tool so they can explore different designs without incurring costs.
- The platform allows the generation of databases and analytics with the information of the users who have request quotes, which provides Atmos Design a knowledge of market trends.
- Platform developed with the Angular.js and Three.js libraries.
- The platform has a web manager in the cloud that allows Atmos Design to update texts, images and 3D models in real time, with this tool they can update the elements used to create the stands without the need for the development team.
- The platform works in most common browsers without the need to download any app.
Language: Spanish and English