Web 3.0/mobile application developed for the MadDroids NFT collection (https://maddroids.io/). This app allows its users to connect their MetaMask digital wallet and the Opensea NFTs marketplace to visualize their collections along with the NFTs they have in them, giving them the option of linking their NFTs to images that will be read by augmented reality that display the NFTs. These images can be used for benchmarking (printing them on t-shirts, caps, mugs, etc).
Last but not least, it has a geolocation feature that allows users to search for MadDroids in the real world, which gives them the option of entering the collection’s “Whitelist” for privileged access to the NFTs of the collection.
- New and innovative way to display your NFTs through augmented reality.
- It acts as a marketing tool to promote NFTs collections.
- It has a web manager allowing the dynamic location of MadDroids through geolocation, thus increasing the scope of the collection.
- Platform developed in React Native with Expo and OpenSea communication, the largest NFT marketplace in the world.
- Quick reading QR code generator.
- The platform has a web manager in the cloud that allows the client to update collections, 3D models and locations worldwide and in real time.
- The app uses the AR.js library to create the augmented reality feature.